Through the generous support of sponsors, we are able to provide a hot, nutritious meal to 120-140 people weekly. We sincerely thank all our volunteers, as well as our corporate and individual sponsors for their continued support:
Blue Buoy Foods
Ryan and Lesley Gates
Tim Horton’s (Ropewalk Lane)
CRA Social Club
Prudential Reardon Realty
Ches Penney & Family
The United Way
Production Services Network
How You Can Help The Jimmy Pratt Memorial Soup Kitchen @ George Street United Church:
- volunteer in the Soup Kitchen on Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. or help in our Breakfast Program, Mondays from 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- become a sponsor of the Outreach program
- remember a loved one by giving a special gift to the outreach centre
- become a fundraising volunteer
- volunteer as a parking lot attendant for events at Mile 1. One evening has the potential to raise $400… that can make a lot of soup!
Contact our Office at 726-8775.