Through the generous support of sponsors, we are able to provide a hot, nutritious meal to 120-140 people weekly. We sincerely thank all our volunteers, as well as our corporate and individual sponsors for their continued support:
Blue Buoy Foods
Ryan and Lesley Gates
Tim Horton’s (Ropewalk Lane)
CRA Social Club
Murray Primises Hotel
Mary Browns, Avalon Mall
The United Way
How You Can Help The Jimmy Pratt Memorial Soup Kitchen @ George Street United Church:
- volunteer in the Soup Kitchen on Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. or help in our Breakfast Program, Mondays from 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- become a sponsor of the Outreach program
- remember a loved one by giving a special gift to the outreach centre
- become a fundraising volunteer
- volunteer as a parking lot attendant for events at Mile 1. One evening has the potential to raise $400… that can make a lot of soup!
Contact our Office at 726-8775.